Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-20-2011, 02:07 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Hi fellow Mockers, missed youHibye

(03-14-2011, 12:49 AM)Adub Wrote: One thing that has always nagged at me is the choice of photos that TW posted on fb days after the murder. The one with DC flipping a bird ... and then TW, BA, VD and one other guy. That other guy moved to North Carolina right around the pivotal time. North Carolina? Just one of those things that make me go hmmmm.....

Yeah you are talking about JB, correct? His new FB page is pretty weird with the gun and then 2 40oz's DUCT taped to his hands! He was also in the original pixs of the "southside boys" partying with LS and her friends in those Summer pictures. He is also in many of the pictures from VD's girlfriends pictures.

(03-16-2011, 06:07 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: why does it seem that every one talk's alott of bs about t.w and what she has been threw in her life has nothing to do with this case people do make mistakes in their life & need guidance my focus is on m.c and the fact that she is nt telling the whole truth wich is having every one go crazy over this case 1)ok tw called jc mom and said she was un able to reach him after a hr after they talked ok fine may be phone did go dead why did m.c just jump to a conclusion that some thing was wrong did she know what her son was in to ? did she know what was going to happen ? dont get me wrong i do feel sorry for what happend im just trying to get the truth and nothing but the truth

1. She has changed her version as to what exactly happened and was said on the phone between her and JC (like adding that JC said he would call her back) and what she said she heard the man saying changed every so slightly also then she changed the story about the car she used, the "friends mother's car", waking the mother up or waiting for the mother to come home to use the car, very different versions of the story.

2. Tiffany NEVER called JC's mom, after about 2hrs she called a friend who called JC's mother, so you have that wrong.

3. Tiffany is a proven liar, and she has the criminal record to prove it.

So, I am not sure as to who is talking BS and what you are considering bullshit? As, these are facts, that we have proven here on Mock, through criminal records, transcripts and Tiffany's own Mock interview.

4. Now, Maytee, well being a mother of 2 adult children in this insane world, I would have been just as worried as Maytee! I have a son who answers the phone no matter what, even if it is only to tell me he is busy and will call back, but if I received a phone call from a friend who received a phone call from somebody else who said my son was suppose to pick them up and they hadn't been able but were repeatedly trying to reach him for over 2 hrs and nothing, you can bet your ass I would be definitely worried, and my son is a straight A student in Grad School, and still I would be on high alert that something was wrong! So, there is nothing cryptic about Maytee's reaction at all! Johnny was barely 22yrs old, to a mother that's a baby out in the world, when you know all the horrible things that could go wrong! Whether she knew about the drugs or not is irrelevant, she may have and so what, or she may have just thought it was a robbery of sorts, or a home invasion and we are not even considering a mother's intuition here!

I think I'm caught up Big surprise?

FACT......WHY WOULD TIFFANY CALL A FRIEND WHEN HER COMPANION HAD MAYTEE NUMBER IN HIS CELL PHONE? THIS WILL COME OUT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by concerned - 03-20-2011, 07:48 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM