Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-21-2011, 03:37 AM)LVShortySpice Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 07:48 PM)concerned Wrote: FACT......WHY WOULD TIFFANY CALL A FRIEND WHEN HER COMPANION HAD MAYTEE NUMBER IN HIS CELL PHONE? THIS WILL COME OUT
WOW, VERY interesting...so TW could have turned to her car companion and said call JC's momma? WTF...now that's more crazy sh-t that goes against all logical thinking. It's another piece of the puzzle in TW's story that doesn't jive or make any sense AT ALL IMO, TW has dug herself in so deep the sh-t just keeps getting deeper! I'm sure LE will be all over that one...lets hope so anywaySmiley_emoticons_smile Thanks for that ineteresting tid bit Concerned, I never heard this info before.-LVSHORTY

I agree, this is VERY interesting, and underscores my belief that TW knew Johnny & Lisa were dead when that phone call was made. I think that first call gave her a chance to try out her story with a non-related 3rd party so she could plug any holes; there was a bigger risk of Maytee catching her in a lie if she called her directly. By the time of the call she’d had at least 2 hours to concoct her story about Johnny’s plan to pick her up and the alleged conversation, possibly closer to 3 hours as we haven’t confirmed what time Lisa & Johnny got home; we know they were killed soon after because Lisa hadn’t changed out of her work clothes. By calling the friend TW had a chance to rehearse what she’d say when she eventually spoke to Maytee and to LE. We’ve already caught some slip ups she made, such as Johnny dropping the phone vs Johnny saying he’d call her back, and the different versions of how she got the car. The more people involved in a telephone chain the harder it becomes to prove who said what, and I think that might explain why TW wanted Maytee to hear about Johnny from someone else.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-21-2011, 12:40 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM