Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-21-2011, 04:03 PM)DickTracy Wrote: I'm with you on this onefortheroad. From day one I felt Tiffany had something to do with this. She might not have been hands on, but she sure in the hell knows something. I don't believe a damn word that trick (Tiff) & punk ass AG has to say. I have seen the pics, the post & the threats. I smell something foul with these two clowns & it all boils down to BULLSHIT!

Thanks, Dick, and great to see you posting again! I've also suspected Tiffany from the beginning - I thought there was waaaaay too much credence given to the alleged phone conversation and it's always struck me as just a tad too convenient that Johnny would say "who are you", implying that it was a stranger and none of the thugs and criminals known to him. I've become more convinced than ever with everything that's come out since about TW & AP's characters (or lack of!) and their comings & goings. How convenient that AP was at home writing a school paper the night of the murder (at least, according to TW) - I wonder when it was due and when he handed it in? Such an alibi also indicates he was alone, so can he prove where he was? Why was his lady love running around town with an underage boy that night?

Phone calls can be confirmed through records, which is probably the reason TW came forward that night. But the records won't verify who spoke to whom; for example, AP or someone else could have phoned TW from JC's phone to say come get them or to tell her to circle the block a few more times.....

And I'm still trying to process the information that came out via the Justice page about AP and Johnny serving time together, and the snitching accusations from AP. AP's feelings about snitches are so strong he had it inked up his arm, and TW probably feels the same, so what was she doing hanging around with Johnny if he'd reported AP's cohorts for robbing him??!! (I'm not going to call it snitching, which has negative connotations and I don't see it as a bad thing.) Being friends with Johnny would be like associating with the enemy, so there had to be a motive for the 'friendship' such as getting in well enough with Johnny & Lisa to case the house and set them up.

Another thing I've noticed and mentioned before is that Johnny's real friends were genuinely shaken by his death and in some cases their grief was obvious from their FB and legacy posts, and now their tattoos, whereas 'friend' Tiffany only gave it a brief mention in passing several days later, possibly after someone tipped her off that it would be expected from a normal person, especially one whose call had led to finding the bodies. Wonder if she'll also be getting a tattoo to memorialize her "friends"???!!!
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-21-2011, 06:02 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM