Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
If it was just a breaking and entering burglary, why not do it while no one was home? And why not take what was available once it all went down? Imo, it has to be drug related. Drugs and drug money. Which the Straubs would know nothing about. It's possilble that Johnny had a safe, or a lock box of some kind. And he kept it with him. Those holes in the walls of the master bedroom closet? Was that in the news, or just spread around on the internet.

And how much of what LE thinks they know came from Maytee? She is a wild card for sure. And 100% hooked into AP and TW. Going even so far as to bring up DC's murder and the individual that was convicted, J.J.

As far his friends? They seem to fall into two categories. The one's with no criminal records for drugs and robbery, and the ones that come from a long line of repeat offenders. Especially when it comes to aggravated trafficking of heroin and crack cocaine.

And these drug-related criminal records extend into Johnny's extended family also. I'm pretty sure I have found the "truck load of heroin" bust that went federal (1999). And it involved at least one member of JC's family on his mother's side. And that individual is now dead. I posted a link to his memorial fb page ages ago.

So yeah, it would be great to know what the motive was. But my bet is on drugs and drug money. And JC's friends are not excluded because they made a post on legacy or got a tatoo, as touching as it seems, I'm just not comfortable with giving them a pass yet.

The only way TW would be involved, imo, was if it was somehow related to DC's murder. I've known plenty of young ladies like TW, most are locked-up, more often than not. She is street smart, no doubt about it, in my mind. What I call a survivalist. At whatever the cost. DC had a lot of homies. A lot. He was well loved by members of his community. Which included friends of Johnny Clarke.

Was JC an informant? Was he working it to his advantage while serving probation? Personally, I just don't see it. I did post about JC doing minimum security time in London, Ohio before the latest revelation from Maytee and AG. But I just don't see that as being serious enough to revolve into what happened on Longacre Lane.

The End Smiley_emoticons_smile

RIP Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Adub - 03-21-2011, 07:03 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM