Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
From the RIP Johnny page

#
RIP Johnny
My sweet son nothing bad ugly or dangerous ever happen to you both here ;,,,((( i wish i could go back in time i would not let you both leave ;,,,((( we were such a happy family ;,,,((( i cnt believe they changed your doggies name ;,,,((( gotti looks so sad i know he misses you both and your prolly always around your baby as you both are around me ;,,,((( love u so much
30 minutes ago via iPhone

#
RIP Johnny
Johnny i wish a thousand times over you and lisa wouldve never gone over there i know if you both were here you still be alive ;,,,((( god how i wish ;,,,((( but i will promise you this NOONE got away with murder those evil demons that hurt you both will all die!!!!!!!!!!!! PROMISE
40 minutes ago via iPhone

i was beginning to warm up to Maytee again but she's pissing me off. She really needs to lay off indirectly or directly blaming the Straubs or their house and all that. That is just AWFUL to be saying that. I know that Maytee is grieving but SO ARE THE STRAUBS!! THey are doing it quietly but can you just imagine how hard it is already and then for HER to constantly be throwing in their faces that J&S were ALWAYS safe with HER and HER HOUSE. omg I'm getting heated over it sorry. It's just so over the line. Let them grieve, don't make it worse, she is essentially just saying it's their fault for asking them to house sit. Ugh. Have some respect. And further throwing mud on them by talking about the dog and that they changed his name. Not sure what that's all about really, but does it even really matter other than to place more negativity on the Straub family? Please Maytee think about the hurt you are going through and the hurt you are further causing on the Straub family by posting those words. Please! keep that stuff to yourself or those around you but not over the media. This is what's disturbing me the most out of all she's done!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-24-2011, 01:20 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM