Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I KNOW this isn't the popular opinion but why is everyone getting so bent out of shape about what Maytee says? I think I already know the answer, it's been a common theme around here for people to nit pick on everything the woman says. She can't even say God Bless to someone without a couple people on this board going all..... Smiley_emoticons_shocked Jesus Christ!!

About the Straubs: First off I highly doubt they're frequenting Maytees page to read what she has to say. Second of all, no one thinks it's normal to say: "If you wouldn't have been there at A, X wouldn't have happened? Seriously? I let a friend borrow my car once & she wrecked it, it wasn't her fault but my natural reaction (to myself) was if I wouldn't have let her borrow the car, it wouldn't be wrecked right now. Does that make me a evil bitch? All Maytee seems to be saying (IMO) is, if they wouldn't have asked you to house sit, you'd still be here. Of course it isn't the Straubs fault for what happened. It's just the way the chain of events went down. She wishes they wouldn't have been there house sitting, The straubs I'm sure are wishing they would have never went away.

About the dog: That was Johnny & Lisas dog & they chose the name for him. Both of them. If I died today & someone came & took my cat & changed his name that I CHOSE, I'd be pissed from the grave lol & about the name Gotti.... that has got to be one of the most popular dog names amongst the teen-mid-late- twentys, dog owners. I seriously know, off the top of my head 3 people who have a dog named Gotti. None of them are "gangstas" either.... the dog owners, not the dogs hah It's pop culture. Guys want to name their dogs "manly" names. Not Tinkerbell, Lassy, George....... what the fuck ever. Russian

JMO however unpopular it may be, I don't give a shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-24-2011, 09:44 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM