Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I haven't been on this thread much and I sure don't care what Maytee or anyone else says on a FB page. I was just taken aback with the comment about JsMom. It made me think of some of the posts that some of the locals made about Maytee and what she's really like. A malicious remark about the loss of someone's child is pretty revealing about the character of the one who makes it.

Thinking "if only" when someone is murdered (or many other manners of death, for that matter) is pretty natural for the ones left behind. If only Lisa and Johnny hadn't been at the Straubs', if only a loved one hadn't gotten on that plane that crashed, if only an abducted child hadn't been walking to that friend's house, if only we'd picked a different surgeon, etc, etc, ect. I'm sure the Straubs' think if only they hadn't been away for their anniversary. Humans torture themselves with that stuff.

As for the dog - I've spent a good part of my life rescuing animals. Dogs are soooooo special. Naming one after a murderer is just stupid - just as stupid as the people who looked up to John Gotti because he passed out free turkeys at Christmas and was a snazzy dresser. Nobody said Johnny or Lisa had good judgment. Maybe her sister wasn't comfortable with the name or thought it was in poor taste. Who knows. The important thing is that the dog is loved and well cared for. He'll come to his new name. My dogs have several names each and they know them all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 03-24-2011, 02:18 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM