Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-24-2011, 02:36 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: looks like some of you are reading into things wrong about my complaints with Maytee.. I KNOW it's natural to say "what if" "I wish you didn't go" etc. That is NOT the issue. It's her constantly making it a point to say they were NEVER in danger in HER care and home... what's the point of that? No need to throw all that extra in there. that only serves as more hurt to the Straub family and even if they don't read her page I'm sure those things get back to them.

Good LORD!!! lol

"It's her constantly making it a point to say they were NEVER in danger in HER care and home... what's the point of that?"

Is that a true statement to our knowledge? Have we heard of any danger being brought to her home? I haven't, have you? If they were always safe at her home, why is it wrong to say "I wish you had been home, were you normally were, instead of house sitting, if you were this would not have happened"?

I think some people are taking this way too personal in regards to the Straubs. If they, JC & LS had been shot in a McDonalds drive thru & she said "I wish you would have just stayed at home & I made you a sammich like I normally would have" Would everyone be up in arms about that? JEEBUZ!! It just so happened they were killed at the Straubs house, when I read her saying that I don't take it as her placing blame at the Straubs feet & she has said herself she doesn't blame the Straubs. It's the circumstance that they were in, at that moment that led to the opportunity for murder.

As far as people reporting back to the Straubs: "even if they don't read her page I'm sure those things get back to them." Who ever is reporting anything back to them that comes from Maytees mouth & twists it into some type of blame, deserves a big fat ass slap IMO That's the last thing they need, I'm sure, is to be embroiled in some he said she said wack ass drama. Now... "what's the point of THAT?" Apart from that, that's no better then the bitches who were reportedly coming to Mock & reporting things back to Maytee that weren't true or sounded negative whilst leaving out all of the supportive things that have been said here. I wonder if it's true that things are being reported to the Straubs, if they also include in their report, all of the lovely things that Maytee says about Lisa on a DAILY basis?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-24-2011, 03:14 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM