Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
RIP Johnny
Oh and the puppy was at lisas house when we were at the station not the other way around and i dont care who reads this one but her uncle is a liar the first thing he asked at the station when we reached out to him and told him the news was " did they get marybeth n jeffs safe" i answered how am i supposed to know only they can identify their household items i was never in the house. And god is my witness and so is everyone present at the station those were his exact words and now theyre all claiming there was no safe. Im fed up with all the lies
about an hour ago.

RIP Johnny Oh and by the way they went back n forth as all kids do if they went to lisas for two days they wer at my house five. Trust me all their friends and family know they lived here with us and never were in danger or trouble here
about an hour ago.

RIP Johnny Johnny n lisa temporary moved out to take the dog there while his lil brothers bite healed gotti was not ferocious j*** was playing with him with stuffed animal and the dog accidently bite him if you truly read my fb post i wrote when they came back with gotti so i really am tired of trying to correct n justify any of this. Get the facts write
about an hour ago · 1 person.

RIP Johnny She lived in our humble home because she is in live with my son and here she always got the attention here LOVE that she lacked over there im sorry but live is more important then buying your kids with money!!! Here she got love enough said and yes i hope they all read this because we all know the truth!!!
23 minutes ago · 1 person

RIP Johnny Thank yoi but im just crazy with all the lies and cover ups i hope they go and copy n paste it all im sick of all the bs and them being mislead by all the bs and i hope her family reads it all too im not trying to hurt them im just speaking fact... And if you all seen the letter i received from her non emotional uncle you would change your outlook on him all together
20 minutes ago.

RIP Johnny And in my text i meant to write love not live my lil one is on my lap top i never get on there and my other babiboi is on his laptop and johnny n lisas desktop is way too slow ;,,,(((
18 minutes ago

RIP Johnny And these are by no means personal attacks against anyone just facts
18 minutes ago · 1 person

RIP Johnny Thank you im not evil or a voodo witch like they all think i say things out of anger n to put fear in someone so maybe their mind eats them alive and they come forward but one thing is true i do wish these demon evil beings the worst death ever ;,,,((( god forgive me
15 minutes ago · 2 people

RIP Johnny And actually i did snap on the uncle he had no emotions watsoever never shed a tear while we cannot stop crying since that dreadfull night.not one tear through any of that morning or questioning or benefits...even on tv he is always cold and no emotions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 03-24-2011, 08:45 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM