Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
here it RIPS... maybe maytee knows...

RIP Johnny And her uncle can keep on lying all he wants he kbows we all know the truth lisas deranged violent x boyfriend broke into that house two months before she met johnny and stold 7800 hundred dollars from her parents safe but ofcourse nobody ever talks about that hoodrat probably because he also comes from the upper neighborhood she lived at ughhhhhhh im really disgusted i could care less who reads all this at this point i know facts and they need to quit hiding behind a golden curtain
24 minutes ago.

Y H maytee,my heart bleeds for you.i pray for you often,i just want to let you know that.God is with you,and hes on your side,he will bring justice.
21 minutes ago.

RIP Johnny She lived in our humble home because she is in live with my son and here she always got the attention here LOVE that she lacked over there im sorry but live is more important then buying your kids with money!!! Here she got love enough said and yes i hope they all read this because we all know the truth!!!
21 minutes ago · 1 personLoading....

Y H your love for them both,shows in their pictures.you can tell by just looking at them Smiley_emoticons_smile
19 minutes ago.

RIP Johnny Thank yoi e n y but im just crazy with all the lies and cover ups i hope they go and copy n paste it all im sick of all the bs and them being mislead by all the bs and i hope her family reads it all too im not trying to hurt them im just speaking fact... And if you all seen the letter i received from her non emotional uncle you would change your outlook on him all together
17 minutes ago.

RIP Johnny And in my text i meant to write love not live my lil one is on my lap top i never get on there and my other babiboi is on his laptop and johnny n lisas desktop is way too slow ;,,,(((
15 minutes ago.

Y H what i feel is for YOU.i dont believe any one.unless i read it from you.
15 minutes ago

.RIP Johnny And these are by no means personal attacks against anyone just facts
14 minutes ago · 1 personLoading....

Y H and let me say if you dont mind...you dont have to justify yourself to any one.God has that under control.He justifys you maytee.
14 minutes ago.

Y H dont let the worthless heartless trash get to you.you have too many people here for YOU. praying for you,johnny and your family.
12 minutes ago.

RIP Johnny Thank you im not evil or a voodo witch like they all think i say things out of anger n to put fear in someone so maybe their mind eats them alive and they come forward but one thing is true i do wish these demon evil beings the worst death ever ;,,,((( god forgive me11 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading...

.RIP Johnny Thank you y and yes only god can judge me im just tired of all the chaos n lies
10 minutes ago.

RIP Johnny God bless you y thank you
8 minutes ago..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Adub - 03-24-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM