Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-24-2011, 09:08 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: RIP Johnny And i could care less what anyone thinks about what i post im not trying to move anything into suburbs the demons are prolly skumhoodrats that lisa n johnny knew at least one of tbem like the bitch tw that waited over two hours to contact someone to call me to say what she heard two hours prior shes probably the one who set them up to get robbed shes skum jealous and cased out the house two days before going out there hanging out making them think she was their friend and just wanted to hang oit and play pool
21 minutes ago

RIP Johnny Any of you ever wonder why the hell if she truly heard a struggle from johnny why she didnt call the police n report??? That would be the human thing to do but why would she do that unless she needed to make sure they were gone before telling anyone
19 minutes ago

We have all questioned this and still there is not really an answer!

RIP Johnny She knew exactly where i live why call someone to call me??? You why because she knows shes lying and in my anger n rage as a mother thinking something horrible happen to johnny n lisa from her phone conversation she knows she would not be walking today
17 minutes ago

Good question, i guess it could be that... just because she knows where Maytee lives does not mean she knew her phone #. However she could have driven over, or did she not have the car available yet? I'm curious how far away TW lived from Maytee? Or, if she was at Z's place..how far away he lived from Maytee. Anyone know?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-24-2011, 09:19 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM