Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-24-2011, 09:23 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: There is a mix of supporters and non supporters.. and/or some that just don't agree with things she says but that does not necessarily mean we do not support her. Yes it may be "getting old" but it's not gonna end any time soon so people will just have to get over it.

Honestly, it's mostly been people attacking Maytee & anyone who says otherwise has been reading a completely different thread than I have. Very few of us "Sharks" have stayed consistent in Maytees defense. I don't speak the language of bullshit, so I'm being completely & 100% honest in my observation. Now... if anyone doesn't like me & a few others to call them out I guess they're just gonna have to get used to that!

I'm fucking disgusted reading half this bullshit on here. Dogging this woman whom you don't even know & then saying "come join us!!!" Are you all really fucking delusional or what? & then there are a couple of you on here (I won't name names, you know who you are) that have actually went so far as to befriend her on both her personal & public pages. I can SEEEE you hah Fucking snakes in the grass. She was RIGHT about that. Leaving comments talking about how sorry you are & then the next minute asking if she has any info on a arrest?!? SICK. I don't get people like you who do weird shit like that. WHY are you trying to befriend a complete stranger & mother of a murder victem to be nosey & get a inside scoop? WEIRD, give your condolensences & keep it moving like normal people do. Afterall why would you want to be friends with someone who lies, twists the truth, casts spells etc etc etc. Some of you talk about Maytee needing to have some respect? Some of you need to have some respect for her. It's shameful Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-24-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM