Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-25-2011, 01:30 AM)Methusala Wrote: I don't understand arguments between the membership as to what can and cannot be posted here.

I thought that Lady Cop and Duchess are the owners/operators of the forum and that they and only they get to decide this.

Why argue with each other over whether or not Maytee's comments should be posted?

If you have an argument to be made on this subject, why not make your point to LC?

My view if asked would be that tons of comments by Maytee, TW and others were previously copied and pasted here without their knowledge, so why would we stop copying and pasting now, just because they know we are reading and copying? What is written or copied and pasted here from elsewhere are topics for dissection, discussion, analysis, debate. Not automatically true or false. It's opinion and/or assertions of alleged facts. No more or less.

Why would we want to stop seeing and reading what Maytee, TW and others are saying? Why would we each want to scour the internet to find it when some members are willing to monitor and copy and paste here?

Who cares how long it makes the forum? Anyone is free to skip over anything they don't want to read, and in fact the forum enables anyone to ignore messages from any other member whose posts he/she doesn't care to read.

Most of us try to read nearly all of it.

CheersCheersCheers:chese

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by WolfHouse - 03-25-2011, 01:58 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM