Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-25-2011, 08:16 AM)pspence Wrote: FreshBait said "I'm fucking disgusted reading half this bullshit on here. Dogging this woman whom you don't even know & then saying "come join us!!!" Are you all really fucking delusional or what? & then there are a couple of you on here (I won't name names, you know who you are) that have actually went so far as to befriend her on both her personal & public pages. I can SEEEE you Fucking snakes in the grass. She was RIGHT about that. Leaving comments talking about how sorry you are & then the next minute asking if she has any info on a arrest?!? SICK. I don't get people like you who do weird shit like that. WHY are you trying to befriend a complete stranger & mother of a murder victem to be nosey & get a inside scoop? WEIRD, give your condolensences & keep it moving like normal people do. Afterall why would you want to be friends with someone who lies, twists the truth, casts spells etc etc etc. Some of you talk about Maytee needing to have some respect? Some of you need to have some respect for her. It's shameful

Wow FreshBait. I wished I could be just half as perfect a person as you and never make any mistakes. To be so self righteouse must be exhausting and lonely up there...I came 100% clean with Maytee and apologized profusely. I was honest about playing both sides of the fence. I was temporarily blinded by being a frustrated sleuth and wanting any information to shed light on this heiness crime. I was a misdirected untrained undercover silly momentary admitted jerk that hurt Maytee but "sick" I'm not thank you very much.

I think even Maytee has forgiven me...shame my fellow Mocker is such an a--hole. As I've stated, Maytee has a permanent pass with me.

Oh please hah spare me. That's bullshit. It doesn't take a self righteouse or perfect person to know that it's wrong to reach out to a perfect stranger in the depths of the most horrific pain of her life, for your benefit... because YOU are frustrated, because YOU want information. YOU don't even live in this city. You don't have to share your air & space with people who are still walking around after having committed this heiness crime. I do. I'd like information too, I'd like a arrest. But IMO it is sick to do what you did & anyone else who thinks my comment was directed at them. If the shoe fits yadda yadda.....
I saw you on Tiffanys page telling her how proud you were of her & the next thing I know I see you on Maytees page asking if she has any info on a arrest or suspects Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch You are a special kinda person in my book. I'm glad you think Maytee has forgiven you, this asshole still keeps her original opinion 37

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-25-2011, 09:17 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM