Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-25-2011, 01:06 AM)Nina Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 10:12 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 09:42 PM)kitty1 Wrote: All skate! Everybody skate!

I truly hate that it has all come to this. WTF is Maytee thinking?

I have been hanging out out on 'crimes in the news' forums for years.

As interesting as it is that Maytee has decided to join us by proxy (RIP), she needs to watch her mouth. And back-off of Mock. She is either with us or against us.

Nobody gets a free skate, imo.
Just wondering who you consider "us "? Because I damn sure don't include myself in what appears to be popular opinion and this Clarke family bashing. "
Watch her mouth"??? Wow...you people are freaking killing me. how about you back the fuck out of her personal family business that does not involve you???

Okay. By 'us' I mean Mock. Like I said, I have posted on a lot of "crime forums". And thought I had seen it all. But having MC read here (obviously) and then take it to Johnny and Lisa's memorial page is a new one for me. I am not trying to get into any personal family business. If so I would go post on her fb pages. I am here to discuss the murders. And because of the lack of media attention, I have questions.

One being where did J&L live at the time of the murders. May or may not be important but, because of the discrepancies between what Lisa's uncle said and what Maytee said, I'm curious. So I found pretty tight reasons to believe that Johnny moved into the Straub's home the middle of last Dec. And that it made Johnny's mom sad. And that timeline works with what Lisa's uncle said to the media.

Now that it is so obvious that things posted here at Mock may become all the rage to Maytee, I may feel disinclined in the future to comment, or post, my opinions. It has all the trappings of the "chilling effect" that goes along with online threatening behavoir.

Just who are you referring to when you say " you people"?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Adub - 03-25-2011, 09:21 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM