Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-25-2011, 09:21 AM)Adub Wrote: Okay. By 'us' I mean Mock. Like I said, I have posted on a lot of "crime forums". And thought I had seen it all. But having MC read here (obviously) and then take it to Johnny and Lisa's memorial page is a new one for me. I am not trying to get into any personal family business. If so I would go post on her fb pages. I am here to discuss the murders. And because of the lack of media attention, I have questions.

One being where did J&L live at the time of the murders. May or may not be important but, because of the discrepancies between what Lisa's uncle said and what Maytee said, I'm curious. So I found pretty tight reasons to believe that Johnny moved into the Straub's home the middle of last Dec. And that it made Johnny's mom sad. And that timeline works with what Lisa's uncle said to the media.

Now that it is so obvious that things posted here at Mock may become all the rage to Maytee, I may feel disinclined in the future to comment, or post, my opinions. It has all the trappings of the "chilling effect" that goes along with online threatening behavoir.

Just who are you referring to when you say " you people"?

I, for one, sincerely hope that you don't stop posting here. You are very thorough in what you research and I think you're pretty damned objective.

This dynamics between all parties involved are complex. I find your research pertinent to the discussions regarding this case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by esbee - 03-25-2011, 10:04 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM