Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
FreshBait "I saw you on Tiffanys page telling her how proud you were of her & the next thing I know I see you on Maytees page asking if she has any info on a arrest or suspects You are a special kinda person in my book. I'm glad you think Maytee has forgiven you, this asshole still keeps her original opinion "

and I have mine of you...we can agree to disagree who is the nasty "sick" one...if someone takes the time to read all of your posts and all of mine....it would be easy for anyone else to figure out also....at least I'm honest and fess up when I know I've screwed up...I don't have to live in Ohio to care any more than you do about this case and wanting justice... geography doesn't have ownership of compassion here....Who says you can't care about Tiffany and pray she had nothing to do with it and at the same time ask Maytee about any news of any arrests?

I was proud of Tiffany for coming here on Mock and facing many of her accusers trying to answer our questions...was she lying and being manipulative? I don't know and neither do you. I hope not..and that also doesn't mean I don't care about Maytee's pain...as I've stated numerous times Maytee has a permanent pass with me...you don't have to choose sides with this case - you can care about all sides...except the bastard psychos that did this horrific crime to these 2 precious kids....if I find out in the end Tiffany did have something to do with this crime I would have no problem with witnessing her execution so kiss my as-!

Stop here
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 03-25-2011, 11:25 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM