Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
First, I would like to say that Freshbait is awesome. Sharkbait? Lol

Second, to the Mocker that said “alright lady. maybe you need to calm down”. LMAO at this. You are the one getting ”heated” and “pissed” over what a grieving mother of people you don’t even know is saying – as if it is ultimately any of your business.

Third, since someone asked for clarification, when I say “you people are killing me”- I am referring to the sanctimonious people that are, for example, telling that same grieving mother to “watch her mouth” and “she is either with us or against us” like we are in some kind of middle school drama. By the way, referring to Mockers as “US” in that statement would infer that all of us here agree with you….I think not.

Lastly, I really do respect every person’s right to have an opinion and I do not mean it is a personal “attack” if I disagree with you or don’t like what you say. If anything I have said is offensive to you and you feel “attacked”, imagine yourself in Maytee’s place.

Oh yeah….I also have this to contribute. Good Parenting “hood style” :

From TW’s baby daddy #2 : Its been two weeks u haven't talk to josiah he been askin bout u. Its not to fuckin hard to call and talk to him. U need to start to doin some shit for u kid dum ass

From TW regarding son with baby daddy #3 : its fuked up on my mas part 2 because she my ma n thinks jus cuz my son is wyt her that she can try n play my part all the way no i dont think it works dat way ...GOT ME FUKED UP...i will tear shit up..;'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 03-25-2011, 11:35 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM