Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I know of them on that side of town...my brothers know them and they are not anyone you would let in your home....they kick doors in and steal ppl stuff. Rather your home or not....
Don't know about you, but I work damn hard for my things!!!!!! That is why her last bf was killed. Robbing and getting caught. That is why BC, AG are in jail. BC was picked up hiding on a base in Kansas (Fort Riley)By the FBI. They don't care about anyone but themselves. Everyone here in Toledo knows this about them.
When this story broke the news and TW was the one to NOT call for help, we knew that it was all bad. Johnny is labeled as a snitch by AG, Yet, his girlfriend was in a hurry to go hang out that night. Pregnant non the less. Why????? If he is this big snitch...why would she want to hang out with him...really her Bf now is one of the biggest thugs around... this does not add up. For those on TW side, don't hold on for too long it could be a bumpy ride[/b].Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Regarding Maytee, she is getting a lit crazy, but if I just lost my son to hood rats from the block...I would be crazy too. Maytee knows more than she is stating.... however, she knows these guys better than any of us, c'mon they all partied in her house once or twice. She is guilty of that. I just try to let her be and hopefully she will find a different vent in time...but for now her vent is the RIP Johnny page. ITS COMING...DNA WILL BE BACK SOON...AND JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!Cheers
The youngest is lit D and he stays with his grandma. Her other kids are with their father and step mom.Awink
2hiding79::

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Just-Curious - 03-25-2011, 01:23 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM