Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-25-2011, 10:25 PM)concerned Wrote: Actually the garage is attached to the house. That garage is in the front. There is a sliding glass door in the back but it goes into like a sunroom. They did go to the back but what alot of people from this area dont understand is that all the snow had melted so there wouldnt have been footprints anyways. I have always wondered if Tiffany had looked in the windows like she said she did and also stated seen the door upstairs was open why she didnt see anything else. If my timeframe is correct she didnt go there right away and IMO this was a fast and furious crime. If she was able to see that she should have been able to see something. Im not a criminal but I cant imagine doing that crime and hanging around. There had to have been at the minimum two people. I would guess they were at the house a max of 30-45 minutes. Max

Good Post - What if Lisa made it to the shower before the monster showed up - Johnny was maybe left in the kitchen - who mentioned awhile back Lisa liked to shower after the restaurant? Some-one knew the layout of this house I think. Could they have hidden a vehicle at the school and jumped the fence? I agree with you fast and furious was this awful deed. Did he use bare fists to punch holes in the walls? my gosh you'd have some bruised up knuckles - anyone out there notice anyone with banged up knuckles? or did they use something heavy to punch holes. Who mentioned these holes in the wall anyway? Just keep your chin up concerned! LE will get the Devil that done this!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 03-25-2011, 11:41 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM