Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Earlier in the thread someone had said that maybe TW didnt call the police because she knew there were drugs in the house and she didnt want to get JC and LS, as well as herself into trouble... well as a troubled teen myself about 10 years ago or so I still dont buy that story... I was into a "bad crowd" and I was into some drugs then as well... still if I heard what she heard on the phone I still would have called the police... I would have def done more... I maybe would have called everyone in my phone that I knew were friends with JC and asked them to go over and check on the two (males that is)... there are a million different actions she could have taken if she didnt want to inform the police... Maytee commented that TW knew where she lived and its a 10 min drive...so if TW truly didnt have her number... why didnt she just drive over there.... IDK... I guess a lot of questions will never be answered but I do know one thing... TW will not be prego forever and once she gives birth, the LE is going to be able to give her the poly and question her the way they need to.... I personally cannot wait for that to come because these poor greiving families and friends )not to mention everyone else this case has touched) need some answers and deserves to have the TRUTH of what happened that night!!
~*~Life is like a Dick... when it gets hard... FUCK IT!!~*~46

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by What's the word?? - 03-26-2011, 08:16 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM