Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I don't know in the big scheme of things if this matters but, I've seen several posts that contradict each other regarding the weather the night/morning of the murders. Some have said there was lots of snow, some said the snow had melted, some have said it was freezing and some said it was warmer than usual. So, I went back and I watched the first video from the news that came out that morning and indeed there IS snow on the ground. Quite a few inches. I also know that there was a really big snow storm Feb 1st.

I guess the only reason I wanted to find out is because it would validate the fact that footprints should have been seen if the perps walked around the yard at all, if Tiffany walked around to look through windows and possible where the perps entered into the house/garage which, IMO I believe they came through the door from the garage that has been stated as a entrance commonly used. As far as how cold it was, that would maybe be useful because if it was freezing, do you think the perps would want to hide out and sit around outside not knowing for sure when Johnny/Lisa were coming home to jump them? IMO, I still think the perps were already in the house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Wish.I.was.a.P.I - 03-26-2011, 03:56 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM