Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-27-2011, 02:36 AM)pspence Wrote: Zerospheres says in referring to Falling Out's post "Besides casting aspersions on AG. And doing it tactfully and making me believe there was something to it. This coinsides with Maytee's being quiet on facebook. Same message different tact".

The more I think about it though...I don't think it could be Maytee...Falling Out mentioned there "were some things they knew about J & L but didn't feel comfortable repeating"...that has negative implications that a mom wouldn't have implied...

Different subject...I've read quite a few articles about TW's boyfriend that got shot and killed and it talked about an altercation at a party...never did any of them mention he was trying to rob someone...are we sure that is something someone didn't just make up?

Another different subject - LC and Dutchess...with as many folks that view these threads, why don't you all get some sponsors and make yourselves a fortune? May I ask how this thread is funded - surely you both don't just volunteer to manage this ...with all of the time and energy it takes, none of us would mind a logo here and there so you both would become bazillionaires!

one of the articles that i read did state that tiffanys ex that died did rob someone when he was killed later that night. I know the article was posted in this forum because i clicked the link and read the article then. I'll try to go back and find it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by heartbreaker6713 - 03-27-2011, 02:40 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM