Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-27-2011, 11:14 AM)pspence Wrote: Maytee on Justice Will Prevail ...

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa And in reference to vehicle sold ag ex gf axxx gave johnny down payment of 750 on his car she wrecked the car n busted u joints kept car for over a month then didnt want to pay remainder of 750 she owed on car and had us come pick up the car we put it in the shop cost us 900 to fix and a week later she started calling johnny n lisa her and ag and threatening to blow up house and have johnny n lisa killed because she thought she was entitled to money back police were called and made of aware of threats
12 minutes ago · LikeUnlikeJustice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa We sold car to another friend after car was fixed. As far as im concerned she was not entitled to anything our attorney advice us she had done this in the past to two other people and ofcourse shes also a close friend to Z and AP ex gf but also a friend to TW as both females are part of the hoodrat crew
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

OMG...Maytee is about as crazy as a fox! I feel so terribly sorry for her...knowing all this information and having to put up with people (like me at first) speculating crap...so sorry for that...Signs_173 Holy Crap...it's all falling together like puzzle pieces and you've known the truth all along...

Son of a bitch, my posts keep timing and I have to retype them >(

Anyway, what i said is WOW. What Maytee posted is very important. Not only was there a problem with this AP's ex ho destroying the car, she threatened to have the murder victims killed and she's right in the thick of these dirtbags.

Who is she?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 03-27-2011, 03:12 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM