Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-28-2011, 05:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 03:02 PM)shitstorm Wrote: With any luck, one the other hoodrats will kill him and do society a favor.

hah You people don't even know if he's any worse than the kids that got murdered for fucks sake. If I spent the kind of time online as some of you do I'm sure I could come up with enough info to show Johnny & Lisa in a negative light too. These kids weren't angels but because they were killed in such a vicious fashion everyone is making them out to be. Given they probably knew their killers would imply they were part of the very same element.

None of us KNOW for sure what happened that night except the killers, who have likely read here as well, however for discussion sake if we assume that AG/TW were somehow involved I think it is safe to say that they are "worse" than the victims. You're right, JC and LS probably weren't angels, but we DO know that they did not break into someone's home, trash the house and brutally murder two people in a particularly vicious fashion. It is likely that both victims dabbled in drugs (what teenagers don't) but I haven't seen any posts showing either of them bragging about making money robbing people, hiding in the bushes to put a "hot one" in you or threatening to slit people's throats.

LS at least graduated high school and had a job - showing that she was making some effort to contribute to society and earn her way - unlike TW, who continues to have children that she either can't or won't support. I am disgusted by this whole segment of society that thinks the people that "snitch" on the criminals are worse than the criminals who want to steal what hard-working people have earned. The ones who fill up our jails and tax our system continuining to have children the rest of us have to support. Quite frankly, if some plague wiped them all out, I doubt I'd shed a tear - but I wouldn't duct tape their hands and put a plastic bag over their heads. Thats a harsh fate and the horror of someone coming in to a nice suburban home and doing that to 2 young kids, regardless of their merits or lack thereof, is chilling and sadly fascinating - hence the almost 1,000 pages of discussion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 03-28-2011, 07:12 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM