Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-28-2011, 09:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm the devil's advocate today.

That's good. Earlier in this thread I wrote about the presumption of innocence and all of the innocent people who have gone to death row because they "looked" guilty and because LE and the justice system are so corrupt. I haven't seen anything that convinces me about who killed J&S. Just a bunch of sleazy characters.

I would refuse to serve on any murder case jury in Ohio because I oppose the death penalty. That said, if these dirtbags kill each other off we're lucky. They seem to do it pretty frequently, anyway.

When I read the exchange between AP and Maytee, last night, my impression changed about him. He isn't nearly as crazy as she is and he was articulate. I believe him when he says he's "old school" and would not snitch. I respect that in a weird way. hah I hate snitches, too. I actually felt sad when I read that stuff. He talked about not having any friends and he talked about his weird sense of honor in his criminal world. I actually kind of liked him. Then, I had to remind myself that he's threatened to kill people and "make them famous". I believe he'd do it. Would he kill people by putting bags over their heads? He says no and that may be right. He seemed disgusted with that manner of murder and called it cowardly. After reading all that I think if he had a grievance with someone he'd shoot them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 03-28-2011, 03:00 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM