Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-28-2011, 08:10 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 03:36 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: DNA can take longer in some cases than others depending on many factors. If there was a party the night before or a couple nights before there may be many different sets of finger prints to seperate and eliminate. You also have to remember if they are lifting every single finger print they have to scan those and run them and identify each and every one of them. yes it's computerized but there is a human element there. This takes time. With any blood dna, if it becomes combined with someone elses that becomes a factor. There are so many things that come into play. Then on top of that, IF it doesn't match anyone in the system it's going to sit there and for the time it's not going to mean anything until it MATCHES someone. it's like a huge piece of the puzzle that doesn't have a place to fit yet. Some other cases are way easier for DNA to come back quicker.

I am afraid the only DNA is that of LS when she was bleeding in the hallways. My feeling is the promise of the DNA collected by LE helping in this case is over rated and may may yeild nothing. -IMO-

That may be. this was just in response to someone stating that they felt the DNA should be back because of other cases in their area that had DNA come back already. We have no idea of what real DNA is there because LE isn't releasing any details. Someone stated that there looks like a fight or struggle took place in the kitchen area, that would lead me to believe there would be something there. You don't usually get into a struggle without flaking off sometime of skin cells or hair i'd think. I know i shed hair like crazy. But I don't know just my thinking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by heartbreaker6713 - 03-28-2011, 09:42 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM