Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-28-2011, 03:00 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I believe him when he says he's "old school" and would not snitch. I respect that in a weird way. hah I hate snitches, too. I actually felt sad when I read that stuff. He talked about not having any friends and he talked about his weird sense of honor in his criminal world. I actually kind of liked him. Then, I had to remind myself that he's threatened to kill people and "make them famous".

I tried to gloss over this. I really really did. Shitstorm you shocked me. I understand how you feel about LE but you have to understand there is another side to the coin. Do you realize that this street code of not snitchin holds communities under the control of criminals? How could you say that you hate snitches too when "snitches" OR people who speak out against criminal activity are putting themselves at risk trying to make their communities safer against thugs? AP doesn't have friends because when you're a criminal you can't have friends who you trust well enough to not snitch unless they've participated in the same crime you have. Why feel sorry for AP because he's friendless? This isn't some 3rd grade fat kid that is friendless & teased! This a grown man who is friendless because he's a criminal & it's safer to be friendless & not get snitched on. I hope you realize that this sense of honor that AP has spoke of entails robbing people at gun point & taking from them what he did not earn. He is a leach & I'm shocked that anyone could feel any kind of sympathy for him much less as you yourself have said Shitstorm, that you liked him Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch are you fucking serious? Well how about this.... have AP & TW come live with you, wherever it is that you call home if you have so much respect for the thug. I'm really dumbfounded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-28-2011, 10:36 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM