Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-28-2011, 10:22 PM)Nina Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 09:31 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Based upon these comments, from the exchange with Maytee, I think if AP killed someone he would use a gun.

AG n i promise u i never hated johnny or lisa....neither of them were a threat to me in any way.....perioddddddd wit ur cheese eatin azz

That is what he posts on an open forum, but this that he posted is more typical of what he posts with his niggaz:

AG: man i dont give a fuck what that bitch is going thru......i definately aint gone kill the pussy azz nigga.....he was a bitch, why would i be threatened by that sucka in any way?

Sounds like he felt very bad about his friends' fate, huh? Still, I am not convinced he did it (although I do think he knows who did). Not that I don't think he's capable but it would be so phenomenally stupid for him to go on FB and call attention to himself if he was actively involved ......

Then again, he might just think he is too smart to get caught. Here are some of the traits of a psycopath again. Sounds just like him:

• Grandiose Self-Worth
• Pathological Lying
• Conning and Manipulativeness
• Lack of Remorse or Guilt
• Callousness and Lack of Empathy
• Parasitic Lifestyle
• Promiscuous Sexual Behavior
• Criminal Versatility
• Revocation of Condition Release - A revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear. (remember TW said he was taken into custody after the murders briefly for FTA)

What is FTA?

Yeah, I've read lots of his nice postings and seen his tats. He's a thug, I know. Would he commit two torture killings rather than, say, just shoot them in the head? Dunno!

As for feeling bad for his friend, I've never seen anything indicating they were friends. I know they were in prison together. Did they party, hang out, Johnny cut his hair, etc? I don't think so. I would be surprised if most of these people felt badly when any other hoodrat gets killed. Routine in that world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 03-28-2011, 10:41 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM