Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-28-2011, 11:17 PM)shitstorm Wrote: It was a fleeting and momentary "liking", FB. In comparison to some of the shit Maytee was saying, he sounded sane. There is also the possibility that he is innocent of these murders and he is being accused of something he didn't do. Did THAT ever cross your mind? Does one have to be a defense attorney to look at it from that perspective? He is innocent until proven guilty and he hasn't even been named as a suspect.

"Snitching", as I understand it, is not an innocent person reporting a crime, but some inmate or suspect who provides testimony against another suspect/defendant/inmate in order to get a reduced sentence or not be charged. Do you have ANY idea how many innocent people have been sent to prison because of the testimony of people who will lie to save their own necks? I have a problem with that and it's about credibility. Many cases have been overturned and people released from prison because of prosecutors using pathological liars to get convictions. I want the guilty to be locked up, not just anybody. I don't like the lynch mob mentality.

I don't have a "side" in this drama. It's just another crime concerning people I know very little about. I feel sorry for the family members who lost their loved ones. You seem to have really taken to Maytee, who has fingered this guy as guilty, so maybe you believe that. I have no idea who did it. Maytee may be making false accusations. Every last one of this cast of characters is shady, as far I'm concerned.

Actually it HAS crossed my mind that AP may be innocent of this crime in particular but he is still guilty of many other crimes (mostly violent, involving a weapon) so my opinion doesn't much change. I'd still like to see him off of the streets until, if he can ever, understand the way a normal citizan in society functions. That is debateable as he seems very much inclined to liken himself, to this day, as a thug/down ass nigga/no snitchin, person. Speakin of snitching, IMO I think it's two fold, people who tell on people who do crimes & then, people who were involved in crimes, maybe partialy, who rat on the people they were with to get a lesser sentence. I also see people who completely take the rap for another persons crime because they don't want to be known as a snitch. Either way as long as it gets a criminal of the streets, stitch away. To me, it's like a bully tactic. It's bullshit. What it boiles down to is people participating in illegal shit who don't want to be told on or who don't want to take the wrap so they BULLY people into either keeping quite or taking the rap for them. I have taken a liking to Maytee if for nothing else then because I'm a mother but maybe also because I've also been prejudged. No she doesn't have the best of pasts but in no way does that take away from her love for her child & the pain that she feels. Her background has nothing, that I have see, to do with, the fate of her son. Plus I've always been one for the under dogs & I feel like Maytee has been an underdog in this situation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-29-2011, 12:11 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM