Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have been reading this horrendous case from the beginning, but this is my first comment. NOTHING NEW so don't get your hopes up. Just a couple of statements I'd like to make:

I'm from a small rural community where drug dealers take extreme measures to set examples of snitches. One unfortunate boy got in trouble, and LE convinced him he would be doing much less time (if any) if he helped them. (I taught this young man at one point, and he had an extremely low I.Q.) Long story short, word spread quickly, he was taken by 2-3 other young men, brutally tortured and murdered. (shot numerous times (non-fatal), beaten severely, burned, and drug a great distance while being chained to a vehicle) He was under police surveillance at the time but the murderers evaded them. This was not just murder .... it was revenge and a warning at its worst. The young victim was 18. End of story - murderers are in prison.

Just last week another drug dealer drove by the home of the mother of a "snitch". Shot randomly into her home hitting her twice in the back. Fortunately, she survived. This was in broad daylight with witnesses outside their homes. Do you understand why it is extremely difficult for snitches to "snitch"? They are terrified and justly so.

Also I'd like to go way back in the posts to make a couple of comments about Maytee -

1. People questioned why no tears at one time right after this happened. One possible explanation I can give is what I experienced during a very beloved one's battle with cancer. The last couple of weeks of his life, I was prescribed Zoloft since I was out of my mind with grief and couldn't accept what was happening. I did not shed one tear at his funeral and, of course, people were surprised because they knew how dearly I loved this person. Zoloft prevented tears from falling - doctor said this is very common. Could be Maytee was on something similar. Just a thought.

2. Someone else questioned the sunglasses. I, too, can relate to that. I suffer from optic migraines (occasionally) and any type of light causes excruciating pain (plus numerous zig-zag patterns of brightly neon-colored lights which interfere with one's sight). Being surrounded by television lights would greatly enhance this problem. Just a thought.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Teacher - 03-29-2011, 02:11 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM