Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Found this on a photo with TW in it. The comments were made last night:

Maytee: That nasty ass hoodrat tw eeeewwwww looks like she gots aids

TW: bytch im so tired of u having my fuking name in ur mouth.bitch i dont go out my way at all 2 say shit 2 u so y do u steady got something 2 say.aint u got anything better 2 do with ur fukin life.bitch stop making mine miserable because UR A ...FUKING CRAZY ASS LUNATIC AND UR FUKIN MISERABLE.Y DONT U REMINISCE SOME OF THE WORDS IVE HEARD JOHNNY SAY TO U./...........FUK OFF U CRAZY ZANNY HEAD BITCH/....

Maytee: You got a one way ticket to deathrow and hell you nasty percocet snorting whore and johnny lisas n donalds spirit will haunt you till you kill yourself and you dont even take care of none of your kids or know who their by cus your momma prostituted you since you were a kid you nasty whore and by the way my son loves me bitch he never disrespected me. You got donald killed whore and johnny n lisa do society a favor and kill yourself trust me you wont be missed whore

Maytee: Are you still sucking zacks dick for a couple percocets tho???? Nasty slore

Maytee:You sloppy nasty whore i cnt wait to have front row seats to all your deaths in deathrow and you are all gonna rot in hell remember god hates ugly and thats what you are and wat you did he will never forgive you KARMA

Maytee: Your a straight nasty bopper whore

Maytee: The apple sure not fall far from the tree wats pathetic is your nasty momma was your madam wowwwwwwww speechless

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 03-30-2011, 06:17 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM