Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Ive been thinking about TW and her two personalities.
I see this all the time in the high school where I teach.
I have students that you would never know are gang affiliated
and talk just like she types(and more than likely talks like that amongst her fellow
gang bangers). In school and among the educated or "normal society"
they totally transform. They use big words, proper English/grammar and
alot of times, are very smart kids, but lazy with their schoolwork, because
they have to keep up appearances with their peers, or are too busy with that
lifestyle that they dont have time or are too tired to keep up due to the hours they
keep. Because they become so adept at fitting into both worlds, it teaches them to
hone their manipulative skills, and actually become master manipulators at fairly
young ages. (there are always those that, due to their parents lifestyle, their
neighborhoods, and the things life has given/not given them, that are that way
without thought or intention.) That is how she was so eloquent and sweet to us here,
and can talk the way she did to Maytee and to others on her fb. Deep down, she IS
that nice person...but circumstances and choices etc in her life are slowly killing that
sweet little girl God intended her to be. I dont feel sorry for her, and just because I understand,
doesnt mean that I condone nor like it/her. We all make choices in life, and she has chosen to
continue to make bad and tragic choices that were probably and most likely the example
her mother set for her. I know girls, that had/have parallel lives to hers, and chose to make
better choices and would never know they were ever in that world, but for the shitty
party/prison tattoos they get in the hood from friends.
As much as i pray for the pain the Straubs and Clarkes are going through, I pray for TW...That
she will maybe realize that someday, her life can have real meaning and purpose. I can only
imagine the things she has seen and endured to make her the person she is today. I pray for her
only that the chain will be broken for her children....poor babies.
I think, at this point, she may be too far gone though...esp if she had something to do with this...
WHICH I suspect, she did. I will be shocked if she didnt.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 03-30-2011, 12:37 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM