Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
great post FreshBait! I think it's good to "revisit" some things, now that we have more information, less information, different information, etc.

I had a couple of things to add:

I'm local, which most of you probably know by now, but one of the first things that I heard, source being LE, but NOT LCSO, was that the crime scene looked as if there had been a fight and/or a major struggle. I heard that things were turned over and out of place, as if there had been a struggle, not so much a ransacking as if it was a robbery gone bad.... what I don't know is what the LE meant when they said that, did they mean just one room, just the living room where the bodies were found, just the kitchen, etc. I didn't really have a chance to clarify what they meant.

Then when I heard that LE had "no motive yet"...I was wondering if that was becuase the house really didn't look like robbery gone bad.
and then there's the piece about the vents being taken off the walls.....wierd. that definitly speaks to drugs, or maybe someone thought that a safe was behind a vent?

I think the other piece here is that we really don't know WHAT was stolen. could it be that something more valuable was stolen and that LE just hasn't released that yet. And I don't know this...but would LE release the info if they knew a LARGE amount of drugs was stolen? (I'm NOT SAYING DRUGS WERE STOLEN....just thinking out loud!)

I'm starting to believe that the whole motive here might have been murder.

there are so many things that just don't add up. ...and yes I know we don't have alot of facts. so...I'll rephrase...what we do know, doesn't add up Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by fabulous - 04-01-2011, 12:25 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM