Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Freshbait78, Excellent post! #14253 I hope many read it over, a lot of things don't add up. If Johnny and Lisa moved into Maytees and lived there for almost 2 years, if any bragging was done by Johnny it would have been at the beginning of their relationship. We have no proof of any bragging done by Johnny - I am thinking he would be very protective of Lisa because of the angry ex-boyfriend, he wouldn't want to brag all over the place and have some robbery take place at the Straubs home - I think that would be the last thing he'd want - in the future they may be his new in-laws. Just my opinion here. So its all a bit of a puzzle Johnny and Lisa courting for that length of time - there were plenty of opportunities to go to the Straubs to do a robbery. I rule out robbery and still go along with Johnny's dad (it was planned) to murder them. The Uncle probably was not happy maybe along with many others in Lisa's family about Lisa being in LOVE with Johnny - thats the crux of it right there - it sounds to me like Verbosky was down right upset - I still wonder about this letter to Maytee from the Uncle.

Johnny and Lisa didn't get murdered because her parents had a nice home and all the extras - some angry bastard found out through the grapevine her mum and dad would be gone. All this drawers pulled out it looking like a movie I think is rubbish - dinars, keys and holes in the walls - right on freshbait 78. The Uncle asked if they got the safe to Maytee another snide remark.

Johnny and Lisa were murdered, by someone very angry - they just could not accept them being in LOVE. IMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 04-01-2011, 03:53 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM