Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-01-2011, 08:18 PM)pspence Wrote: Nina said "The most likely scenario has already been talked about over and over. Johnny was a small time drug dealer. He told the cops who his supplier was in a plea deal when he was in jail (or it was rumored that he did in the hood) and a bunch of these hood rat guys were pissed off at him (all the mentions of snitching in the couple weeks before the murders on FB). They were waiting for a chance to punish him for it (AG's reference to Johnny being scared to go somewhere AG might be).

Everybody knew Lisa's parents were out of town because they had a little party over the weekend.; everybody knew Johnny had some weed and/or pills - ALL these kids do that shit and its just not a party without it. At least two, possibly three guys went over there and waited for JC/LS to get home. Johnny didn't even lock the garage door because they were only coming home for LS to change - easy entry. One or two guys thought they were only going over there to rough Johnny up, scare the shit out of him and take his shit to teach him a lesson. But one of the guys was a pyschopath and intended to kill them all along - which is why he brought the duct tape and bags. They didn't take TVs etc because the other guys freaked out about pyscho boy actually killing JC/LS and wanted to get the hell out of there.

And I still think TW played a role in all this. She buddied up to LS and helped set this whole thing up but she didn't know anyone was going to get killed - she just thought there'd be a little ass-kicking and drug stealing.

I think Nina "nailed it". Makes the most sense.

Yea, I agree I think someone went psycho.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by concerned - 04-01-2011, 10:32 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM