Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
your comment :"Maytee is a wonderful mom". No dis-respect to you but you obviously don't know her personally. A "wonderful mom" is someone who loves and cares for their child, someone who makes sacrifices, someone who tries their hardest to keep their son away from drugs... A "wonderful mom" does not introduced that lifestyle to him at a very young age as well as all of his friends. Maytee probably feels bad (as she should) for all of the damage that she has done to Johnny's life. Nothing positive can ever come out of doing drugs with your kid and hanging out with all of his friends. We have all seen it for years first hand(people who know them personally) and it's a shame that nobody was able to come to Johnny's rescue because of the wall that his mother had put between him and the real people who loved him.
[/quote]

Maybe I do know her personally, this I will not confirm... but I do know that everyone makes mistakes as mothers and fathers.... maybe some of the choices she made were not best... but that does not confirm that she was not a good mom. They loved eachother very much, he respected her and his family. No matter how hard a parent tries to keep their children out of the drug scene or from hanging with the wrong crowd, the teen/young adult has a mind of their own (Case in point, Lisa)... there are many people out there who's parents did drugs, ran with the wrong crowd, ect while they were young and they didnt follow in their footsteps...the same goes for the opposite... parents do right, try to keep everything away from their children...yet they still end up doing everything their parents tried to stop them from... *Everyone has their own opinion on what a good custodian is... many vary from one another... My opinion is that her children know that their mother loves them, would do anything for them, and may have made a bad decision or two in the past but the past is the past...bottom line... SHE LOVES HER CHILDREN
~*~Life is like a Dick... when it gets hard... FUCK IT!!~*~46

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by What's the word?? - 04-02-2011, 01:15 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM