Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-02-2011, 07:36 PM)Winter Wrote: [quote='JsMom' pid='151667' dateline='130166461

Alot of people love to hate me and the mobs there...but...who gives a damn! :hah: They should really concentrate on Johnny and Lisa instead of runnin their mouth about me. Whats funny is no one knows me personally. *sighs* O well :awink:

LS Mom, no disrespect intended, but some remember how you wood incite Maytee about the most simplest matters. It was also you who instigated the fury between Maytee, and the moderator on "Justice for Johnny and Lisa's page." You read a posting, insisted the posting was inappropriate, and requested boldly that the moderator remove it. The moderator stated she didn't see anything wrong with the post. It was you again who incited Maytee and you who began using foul language, that the moderator banned you. Maytee was not banned at that point. A few seconds later the moderator removed the whole page. We all went to Maytee's page "Rest in peace." You insisted Maytee ban the moderator from Maytee's posting, and Maytee's site. Maytee thinking the moderator of "Justice for Johnny and Lisa" banned her, she banned this moderator. The Moderator for the other site had no choice but to bann Maytee, for she would not be able to read her post. LS Mom, you knew that you was the only one banned, Maytee never realized this. Also the whole time you was befriending Maytee, you told her that TW and AG was trying to contact you over and over, but you blocked them both. It was no more than the next couple of days that you showed up on Mock, inviting TW as your friend. I'm not bashing you for what you did, but I can understand Maytee not trusting you.

Why does anyone give a shit about this, it's not like we're on findafriend.com...get over it, she was able to get TW to post here and by all accounts it doesn't appear Maytee gives a rats ass who her cyberspace friends are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curious - 04-02-2011, 08:29 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM