Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Does anyone know how straub and clarke met? I've asked this before but i didnt get an answer? I noticed on jc's myspace that while he was in jail he had a different gf. The gf left him many myspace messages while he was in jail for the first five months sayin she loved him, she missed him, she visited him today at jail, she also wrote him messages in spanish. She then just stopped leaving messages while it appeared johnny was still in jail based on messages from other friends. The girl probably met someone else. When your 18 with all the hormones you have its understandable that she cheated on him and met someone new. Her profile also made it look like she delt drugs. For all we know it coukd have been herand her new bf that killed jc and LS. Maybe she looked at johnny as a sell out for dating a 'rich white girl'.

I also wanted to add that its been said that who you surround yourself with is who you become. after a whole year of being in jail having time to think, being around gangstas, trash, AG, johnny wanted change. I assume johnny hung with cubans/hispanics AG because in jail all races stick together. Whites with whites, blacks with blacks, mexicans with mexicans..that's just how it is in jail...after leaving jail, he didnt want a hoodrat for a girl. So johnny found a girl not of the same background as his, race a girl not from the glass. Lisa on the other hand seemed to be attracted to bad boys not uncommon among girls her age. It seems her xbf was trouble also.
Lisa chose to surround herself with johnny and people from the hood. While johnny was trying to move up lisa was moving down. Given lisa's background and nice house, it looks like lisa had the opportunity to attend college away from ohio like arizona state, a party school for the middle class...but instead she went to a community college and lived with her parents stuck in ohio. while I bet a lot of her childhood friends went off to school lived in the dorms lived the college life. she got stuck in the trapp.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by d505 - 04-05-2011, 01:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM