Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[quote='d505' pid='153804' dateline='1302024936']
Does anyone know how straub and clarke met? I've asked this before but i didnt get an answer? I noticed on jc's myspace that while he was in jail he had a different gf. The gf left him many myspace messages while he was in jail for the first five months sayin she loved him, she missed him, she visited him today at jail, she also wrote him messages in spanish. She then just stopped leaving messages while it appeared johnny was still in jail based on messages from other friends. The girl probably met someone else. When your 18 with all the hormones you have its understandable that she cheated on him and met someone new. Her profile also made it look like she delt drugs. For all we know it coukd have been herand her new bf that killed jc and LS. Maybe she looked at johnny as a sell out for dating a 'rich white girl'.

If you check Johnny's court appearances, at some point after leaving
jail, he petitioned to move in with a girl friend who lived in Wood County.
I do not recall if it gave the address, but it was granted. So, he was
'with a girlfriend' at some point. Did Lisa ever live in Wood County?

I also take exception to your comment. "When your 18 with all the hormones you have its understandable that she cheated on him and met someone new."
Does that mean every woman who is 18 with a military husband or a
husband in jail, or a husband who works the oil rigs or Alaskan mines
will cheat? Please choose your words more carefully.

Hint - You're vs. Your
You're is the contracted form of You are. This form is used in sentences using "you" as the subject of the sentence with the verb "to be" used as either the helping verb (e.g. You're going ..., You're watching ...) or the principal verb of the sentence.
Examples:
You're going to have a great time!
You're much better at tennis than Jim

YOUR is an adjective defining 'whose item or action.'
Your apple is rolling away.
Your dancing is very good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by WolfHouse - 04-05-2011, 02:48 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM