Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-05-2011, 10:19 PM)concerned Wrote: Thanks pspence. I totally agree. I thinks the Sheriff department getting assistance from the FBI was great. The FBI will and does get there perps. I totally agree they know who did it and are just waiting for all the proof to come in. If there was as much blood as I heard they have to go thru each drop and if there was a struggle I have no doubt that the perps ( more than one IMO) got either bruised or cut( they took knives as evidence, remember) and so all blood has to be tested

i already stated this a while back that it would take a while back for them to go through a bunch of the DNA on the evidence and ruling out finger prints and all that. So i am with you on this. I have faith in the LE but that also could be because i have a lot of LE in my family. Again even if they have the DNA back and they don't have a match in the system that means they have to sit on it till they have someone to match it to. If they have a suspect but not enough evidence to get a subpoena to get the DNA sample collected from that person(s) then it has to sit there till the case gets enough evidence built up against the suspects to do so (if that's the case). This could be where you are hearing people saying they are also wanting to build a solid case against someone, you don't want to charge someone with a crime before having all your ducks in a row. they have a right to a speedy trial and if the defendant thinks LE may not have strong enough evidence they will use that "card" sometimes to push the case faster to avoid evidence being "found/collected".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by heartbreaker6713 - 04-06-2011, 01:14 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM