Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-06-2011, 12:10 AM)truth be told Wrote: Just from reading some of you responses It is clearly evident you have never met Maytee. It doesn't matter how I know the Clarkes, I have personally known all of them forever...sure Maytee is a little crazy but she is more evil than she is crazy. She is capable of mass destruction on a human. I don't think that she went over to the house with intentions of killing her son and Lisa...I am merely saying that she is with holding information about a double murder involving her son and Lisa.

If you're blaming Maytee for her sons murder then how you came to that conclusion & how you know her matters a TON... IMO of course. See the reason why I find your opinion completely invalid of consideration is because you refuse to back up any of your claims that the woman is evil...aside from smoking pot with her son & your, he said she said mumbo jumbo bullshit. I could come on here & say the Straubs sacrifice small innocent puppies & people around Springfield know this to be true... just ask them, & it means jack diddly squat. These are serious accusations that you're posing so I would like to know... How do you know Maytee? Are you a friend? If so how long have you been a friend? Why do you continue to be friends with someone you think is evil? Are you a neighbor? If so, for how long have you been a neighbor? Have you ever had an actual conversation with her or are you one of those busy body neighbors that peek between your blinds & form crazy conclusions? I'm not asking you to give your name or identifying information, I'm simply asking you to back up your claim. Do you care to answer? Probably not.

I don't know Maytee, never claimed to know her. I do know this, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't see anything she did on the 911 calls to be odd. I do think she knows more than she is telling & it should be pretty self explanitory that she would know more then the average citizen 1) Johnny is her son & she knows him better than anyone else would 2) She was privy to Johnnys private life, friends, personal business etc 3) She was actually at the scene of the crime, Possibly saw with her own eyes the crime scene, bodies etc & if she didn't I'm sure she's spoke to her husband who did & she recieved & made the phone calls from/to Sharita & Tiffany. The fact that she's not blasting EVERY single thing she knows all over the internet doesn't prove guilt to me, what it proves is that it's really none of any of our fuckin business.

I also know this.... Maytee has spoken a lot on her FB pages. Much of what she has said has panned out to be truth. Things that she has said, some of us on here have checked out & things add up. She doesn't seem to be a liar as of yet. You on the other hand have come on here making all kinds of accusations about Maytee & there is nothing to back up your claims that she is evil or that she set up her son or participated in any way in her son & Lisas murder. You've still not even been able to give me a motive as to why this woman you claim to have known forever would participate in this. Answer my questions, give me a reasonable motive that makes sense & maybe I'll take you seriously. Until then, it sounds to me like your talking a bunch of hot steamy dung. For all I know she could be a long time enemy of yours, you could be pissed off at her for ripping you off or snitching on you at some point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-06-2011, 01:29 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM