Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Did you call the police on Maytee when you witnessed her selling & giving kids drugs? Just wondering.... if not then you're no better IMO

About the blade article: I think Maytee is in denial or she's attempting to protect her sons reputation or both. I don't think anyone crushed up pills & slipped them into their drinks.

As far as where they got the pills, wouldn't LE be able to contact JCs PCP to find out if he infact had a Rx for any pain pills?

[/quote]

Did I call the police on her? Wow you are humorous and glib to her involvement in drugs. The short answer is Yes, several times. I believe that probably every neighbor on her block has wore out their 9-11 buttons on their phone trying to stop the constant drug trafficking on the street. It was nothing out of the ordinary to see Toledo Police in front of her house several times a week. Toledo has too other crime to focus on the sit in front of her home waiting to catch someone in the act of dealing. Maytee put up a wall around Johnny and blocked all of the positive people in Johnny's life who wanted to see this kid succeed in life....and replaced it all with negative crap. Freshbait78- If your feelings are hurt because your intuitions about Johnny's mom are way out in left field, Well then wipe off the tears and re-study the facts. Also Freshbait78, I could care less of your opinion...I am not going to go back and forth with you about what you feel or think. I am here looking for justice for Lisa and Johnny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 04-06-2011, 06:08 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM