Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

While I'm looking at the things TW said while here let me bring this to everyones attention again. This may help with the time line.

TW:

i was speaking with lisa her an johnny asked did i want to come over and i said yes.we hung up and i called johnny rite back to tell him i was goin to the stor e when he got to my house jus walk in.and thats when i heard him talking to that man. (This was suppose to be at 11pm)

johnnys exact words were "bro wut r u doin"...and then he said tiff ima call u back.thats y i didnt call any one.he said hed call me back.after a hour of him not answering or showing up thats when i drove there. (this would make it around 12 midnight)

he did say he would call me back.and after i left the first time i drove back and then called a friend whos boyfriend is johnnys best friend .i asked for the number she would not give it to me.she told me stay by my phone shed call me back an 20 minutes later johnnys dad called i told him what happened and told him i was driving back there did he want a ride he said yes so i turned around and picked him up thats why all the time went by.

Sounds like according to this, Around 12 midnight, Tiffany used her friends moms car to drive over to the Straubs (should take about 15-20 minutes to drive there from the south end) She says she left & then drove BACK again. Then she calls Sharita, tells her whats going on & asks for Maytees #. Sharita calls Maytee & tells her whats going on, John Sr calls TW, she drives over to their house on the south end & when Maytee called 911 the 1st time John Sr was already gone. That was at about 1:20 am.

So according to TW within ONE hour she drives to the Straubs twice, knocks on the door for 5 minutes, has a converstaion with Sharita, waits 20 minutes for John Sr to call her back & then drives over to the Clarkes to pick up John Sr. That's a whole lot of activity within ONE hour.....

Does it all add up?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-06-2011, 07:11 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM