Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
In the line of work I do I deal with people who take pain meds for surgeries and so forth and Im telling you now she is taking them for her own personal pleasure, I can tell by the way she acts on interviews and why she wears those sun glass' and slurs and talks slowly and not to mention, they way she constatnly repeats her self alll of the time! She knew what Johnny and Lisa were in to and what kind of life they were living, thats why she was in a panic so fast right from the beggining and thats why she is accusing their so called "friends".. I heard a while back on a blog site that there was "rumor" that maytee owed some people some money and when they came to collect it she told them that her son Johnny had the money and before she could get ahold of johnny and tell him to leave their house it was too late.. I know this is hear say but I believe IMO that theres some truth to this and thats possibly why she is so dead set on TW and AG and or calling the police for answers every 5 mins.. Maybe she feels guilty and she is trying to cover it up, as I have said before, her behavior is odd for a grieving mother and she almost acts as if she has something to hide.... Sorry for the typos... Im rushing through this...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-06-2011, 07:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM