Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-06-2011, 07:30 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 06:47 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I asked question on previous post and wondered whether anyone has
considered that Johnny was given drugs by someone in his family (to sell
and/or use). Is this way out in left field?
Also asked before if anyone knew whether Johnny had every abused
women (based on the story of him hitting Lisa's mgirlfriend/roommate in
the stomach).
This is no way intended to blame the victims, but sadly the lives of the
victims are scrunitized with a fine tooth comb.

To your first question, it's a possibility as we don't know for sure where his drugs came from. As to Johnny possibly abusing women, I'd find that surprising. By all accounts, he was a funny, friendly, outgoing guy, and was very close to his mother, which just doesn't sound to me like someone that would hurt women. I remember reading about him hitting some girl in the stomach, but have no idea if that's true.

Here is that post 1653 that may help clarify the rumours....

I have been creeping on this forum for days, and decided to put in the little bit that I know.
I met Lisa when I was a freshman in high school. She truly was the girl that I wanted to be. She was bold, had many friends, she was very pretty, and was known as a bit of a party girl.
Though I lost contact with her over the years, she wasnt completely out of my life, as she lived with one of my best friends up until November/December. (I wanna say late November but I'm not certain)
So Lisa was living with my good friend, E. They had been best friends since grade school and got an apartment together. E soon came to have problems with Johnny, who, as many have speculated, was a sketchy drug dealer. Maytee was very, very wrong when she said her son had no enemies.
E often complained about Johnny showing up at the apartment, uninvited, even when Lisa wasn't home, often bringing his "sketchy" friends. Eventually, she told Lisa that Johnny wasn't allowed over anymore.
There was an incident which resulted in the two girls terminating their lease, which is when Lisa returned to live with her parents in Holland. Johnny had showed up, though not allowed. Somehow an argument broke out between him and E. She told him he needed to leave and he punched her in the stomach. Now E is a 100 pound girl, but she said that he punched her so hard that it took her a minute to be able to steady herself and catch her breath. Johnny then left, the girls put the chain lock on, and he tried to get back in. When he gave up, he slammed the door so hard that it jammed into the frame, and E's dad had to come take it off the hinges in order to let them out of the apartment.
Love Lisa, but she stood up for Johnny and E couldn't hang with it anymore, so they broke off their lease.

E isn't the only one of Lisa's friends that didn't want to be around Johnny. From what it seems of my friends that remained in contact with her, most of the people she hung out with were his friends. Alot of her more "tactful" friends didn't want to see her when he was around. And he came around whenever he pleased.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ZEROSPHERES - 04-06-2011, 07:36 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM