Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[/quote] FRESH BAIT

Keep in mind that Lisa did the same with the exception of the jail time, though she did have a DUI, I don't think she did any jail time for it. She also hung out with the same hoodrats & criminals & by all apearances, from photos we've seen, this had been going on before she met Johnny. I don't bring this up to slander her name but when you say "Your not a great person and yet able to live that life style" Does that also apply to Lisa? or just to Johnny? As far as the both of them hanging out with TW while having bad blood with AP.... that doesn't make sense to me either & it would seem to go against the "street code" they seem to be so committed to.
[/quote]

Yes, Lisa did some very stupid things like drinking and driving and drugs and choose the wrong boyfriend to fall inlove with from what I see she had a bit of the wild in her too.. On the other hand Johnny's wild was a bit different.. He grew up with people like this and was only taught by his mother and father who were from what I see not much better.. He attempted to rob someone at gun point and in turn served jail time for this.. There is a difference in Lisas trouble verses johnnys trouble.. I think hers was more of being young and stupid, johnnys choices however were major life changing choices in the way he chose to live.. I dont think Lisa was miss perfect but I think she was more to have a good time and Lisa had the advantage of having a family who seems to have class so there for they most likely taught her right from wrong and even though she may not have displayed that in some of her choices she still had it in the back of her mind.. As for johnny I think he knew right from wrong but was only taught to do the wrongs in life, if that makes sense. Johnnys life style was his way of living and lisa's was more party fun not a life style Im sure she would of lived forever but johnny on the other hand may have stayed in that life style forever.. Look at how is mother is. When your raised in a bad enviorment alot of people tend to follow in those foot steps (johnny) when your raised half way decent (lisa) then you may mess up when your young but later in life you have a good chance of changing and making your life into something.. Sorry I know I messed up on the qout!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-06-2011, 09:17 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM