Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Recent developments in another case I have been following, lead me to believe that LE knows who killed JC and LS, and are quietly building their case before they move in with an arrest.
Last September, a young beautiful woman Leiah Jackson, who was due to give birth in just 2 weeks to her first child, was brutally attacked and stabbed at her home in Houston Texas ( I am from there, my family still lives there, so I read the news there almost daily).
8 12 months pregnant, she was stabbed over 20 times - but still managed to go to a nearby duplex where her mother lived for help.
Before the ambulance took her to the hospital, she was able to tell her mother that the man who attacked her, was her fiancee's cousin.
Leiah and her unborn son died, and within hours, police would soon learn that her fiancee, Yancey Daniels, had also been murdered at his residence, just 30 minutes before Leiah was brutally attacked.
His cousin, was the last person he was known to have been with, the very same cousin that Leiah identified as her attacker, before she died.
You would think that this is an open and close case, since one of the victims was alive long enough, to identify the killer- but it still took almost 6 months from the time they were killed, for the police to file murder charges against their killer, which just happened on March 17th.
They must of slowly and meticulously gathered evidence.
The police have been as tight lipped in that case, as they have been in this case with JC and LS. It could very well be, that LE has a very good idea who murdered JC and LS, and are slowly building their case against the perps, just as they did in this other double homicide.
I guess we cannot know for sure, but we can certainly hope!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 04-07-2011, 07:12 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM