Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
ok...I can barely follow all the posts about time line and who stayed here and there... where was this hour, that hour accounted for, blah blah blah. Everytime I *think* I get it down... I don't!

so in regards to the timeline... I'm going to believe my source,who is LE, on this...which I think I've already posted at one time, but when the police arrived at the scene the first time there were lights on and a tv... nothing looked amiss. when the police arrived at the home a second time the tv was off...or at least LE couldn't hear it and the lights were mostly off, but the house did look different from the first call ...still nothing looked amiss, which is why they- THE POLICE- didn't kick in the door.
so the Clarke's couldn't have been at the longacre home for the entire time between all these calls, police coming and going, etc.
I do believe that the perps were in the house when the police arrived the first time, and from what I'm hearing, the police believe that too. so does that mean that the perps were familiar with the vics, or does that mean that the perps were fairly confident that they would be "safe" in the house even with LE knocking on the door?

nothing makes sense! the more I read, the more I get confused too! arrrrghhhh.....

I know it was recently stated, and it doesn't sit well with me etiher. Why in the hell would LS and JC be hanging out with TW if there was so much bad blood between JC and TW's boyfriend. That is a huge piece of the puzzle that doesn't make sense. it's completley against the street code, as someone quoted. And we've pretty much established, that most of these players we keep discussing and rediscussing certainly live by the street code.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by fabulous - 04-07-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM