Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-07-2011, 11:14 AM)fabulous Wrote: so in regards to the timeline... I'm going to believe my source,who is LE, on this...which I think I've already posted at one time, but when the police arrived at the scene the first time there were lights on and a tv... nothing looked amiss. when the police arrived at the home a second time the tv was off...or at least LE couldn't hear it and the lights were mostly off, but the house did look different from the first call ...still nothing looked amiss, which is why they- THE POLICE- didn't kick in the door.
so the Clarke's couldn't have been at the longacre home for the entire time between all these calls, police coming and going, etc.
I do believe that the perps were in the house when the police arrived the first time, and from what I'm hearing, the police believe that too. so does that mean that the perps were familiar with the vics, or does that mean that the perps were fairly confident that they would be "safe" in the house even with LE knocking on the door?

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. John Sr & TW met LE at the Straubs after the 1st 911 call made at 1:24am, LESS then 1 hour later Maytee calls 911 for the 2nd time at 2:07am while enroute to the Straubs house. When she arrives, TW & John Sr are STILL at the Straubs house. I don't believe that John Sr & TW ever left the Straubs between the 1st & 2nd 911 call & in order for the home to appear different with TV shut off or turned down & lights there on the 1st time to suddenly be shut off, means the perps would have had to do that in view of John Sr & TW.

Also TW stated while here answering questions that when she went over to the house & knocked on the door the lights were on. When she came back with John Sr to meet LE the lights were still on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-07-2011, 01:00 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM